We are actively seeking experienced surgery-specialized physician assistants to help us fill turnkey roles in a variety of urban Texas healthcare settings.
Maybe you are who we’re looking for. Can you provide high-quality surgical assistance with impeccable professionalism? Do you have a positive attitude about your chosen profession? Are you able to sustain a commitment to helping our provider-partners cut costs, maximize efficiency, and provide outstanding care? …If so, you may be just the professional we need.
- We make sure you stay securely employed at a job you like that pays off and has fantastic benefits.
- We pay the cost of maintaining your professional status through licensing, facility credentialing, immunizations, liability insurance, and CME reimbursements.
- We seek and develop opportunities for your career development and upward mobility.
- We offer bonus incentives to staff who cultivate new business opportunities on our behalf.
- We make sure your contributions stay in high demand by integrating cost-conscious efficiency goals into the core work of surgical assisting.
- Major medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 2 weeks annual paid vacation time (Full-time employees only)
- Continuing education reimbursement
- 401K retirement plan for qualified employees per IRS rules
- Payroll processing with direct deposit option available